When Motorola shut down three of their plants in Houston (USA), Hong Kong and Sendai (Japan), they had to move 2,500 tonnes of precision equipments to Malaysia. These equipments are highly sensitive and cost billions of dollars. Furthermore these equipments are custom made and are one of its kinds in the world. Working with MASkargo, Exel have to ensure the equipments reach Motorola Malaysia within six hours from arrival in KLIA.
How MASkargo faced the challenges
Exel worked closely with us for this important assignment. Some of the key actions we have undertaken to tackle these challenges are:
- Excel alerts MASkargo in advance by fax and email
- Supervisors are assigned with digital cameras to monitor discharged cargo from aircraft for immediate transfer to delivery point
- Every crate is thoroughly inspected and any irregularities shall be reported immediately with digital photographs.
- Dedicated handling to ensure smooth handling of shipments.
- Weekly meetings to review and enhance service-level standards.
Find out how your business can benefit from our cargo operations services.
Talk to us today!